Treatments and costs
We are trained to a high standard in Podiatry/Chiropody,
and we are able to offer a variety of treatments dependent
on your needs. These include:
A general treatment consists of everything from simple nail care to problematic nails.
- Removal of corns and callous (hard skin).
- Any other foot complaints such as verrucas, cracked heels or foot problems associated with diabetes will also be treated.
plus orthotic cost (Orthotics £30-£150 depending on requirements)
- An orthotic can be manufactured/provided where an abnormality of the lower limb has been detected during a biomechanical assessment.
- A general orthotic can be provided or a casted orthotic manufactured dependent on diagnosis.
- Ingrown toe nails are painful and problematic.
- Through administration of local anaesthetic problematic nails can be removed permanently.
- Complete or partial removal of nails is available.
- Three follow up dressing appointments and aftercare advice is also included.
- We cover Glasgow Southside and surrounding areas.
- A full treatment in the comfort of your own home.